Gyelpozhing College of Information Technology, Royal University of Bhutan, Mongar would like to announce a vacancy for the immediate recruitment of an Assistant/Associate Lecturer in Cybersecurity and Videography. Eligible Candidates for the post of Assistant/Associate Lecturer in Cybersecurity and Videography are requested to submit an application via email at email@example.com latest by 5 April 2023 on or before 5:00 pm.
|SL No||Position Title||Position Level||No. of Slot||Category||Qualification||Eligible Criteria||Terms of Reference|
|1||Assistant/Associate Lecturer in Cybersecurity||6/5||1||Contract||A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or a related field.||Degree/Masters
-Preferable to those who have teaching experience in Tertiary Institute.
|2||Assistant/Associate Lecturer in Videography||6/5||1||Contract||A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in video production, film, media studies, mass communication, or a related field.||Degree/Master -Preferable to those who have teaching experience in Tertiary Institute.||Click Here|
- Be a Bhutanese Citizen
- Attained not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position
- Eligible candidates must submit a Mark sheet and Certificate of Class X, XII, Bachelor’s Degree and Master.
- Copy of Valid CID
- Copy of Valid Audit Clearance
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance
- No objection certificate if employed
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Other certificates