Gyelpozhing College of Information Technology, Royal University of Bhutan, Mongar would like to announce a vacancy for immediate recruitment of Assistant Finance Officer. Eligible candidates are requested to submit an application via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 15th June 2022 on or before 5 PM.
For more details, please visit our website @ https://www.gcit.edu.bt or write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Position level||No of slot||Category||Qualification||Eligible criteria||Position Profile|
|1||Assistant Finance Officer||8||1||Regular||B.Com/BBA – Finance||Candidates must have a
minimum aggregate of 60%
each in Class X (English + best 4
subjects) and Class XII
(English + Best 3 subjects), and
55% in Bachelor’s
Degree (honors)/60% in
Bachelor’s degree (general).
(Note: criteria will not apply for those with a minimum of five years of relevant experience)
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position
1. Eligible candidates must submit Mark sheets and certificates of X, XII, Degree, and Masters
2. Copy of valid CID
3. Copy of valid Audit Clearance
4. Copy of valid Security Clearance
5. No Objection Certificate if employed
6. Copy of Medical Certificate
7. Experience letter/ certificate