Human Resource & Administration
The main functions of Human Resource & Administration are in processing employee data and assisting in the hiring process. This team facilitates a conducive work environment consistent with the college’s mission, core values and culture.
The key human resource related responsibilities are :
- Interpreting and applying HR policies and procedures.
- Administering departmental protocols and best practices, in compliance with Royal University of Bhutan.
- Facilitating discussion and processing of staffs’ individual work plan (IWP).
- Supporting and administering performance review.
- Producing human resource management reporting for effective college activities.
- Organizing major college functions and events.
- Providing administrative support on immigration, work permit matters and business travels.
- Planning and provisioning logistics arrangement for VIP visits.
Under administration function, the team will be responsible for the procurement of services, equipment and goods that will support day-to-day operation of the college. They are responsible to ensure the proper administration of tendering process, compliance measurements on procurement and accountability of consumption of procured items.
(Store Support Assistant)
(Non-Acad IT Support)