The Finance Department is responsible for the effective financial and budget Management of the college. The department provides support and guidance in the following key activities :
- Delivery of management reporting for effective college activities.
- Statutory financial and fiscal reporting.
- Stewardship over the college’s financial resources to maintain and manage strategic growth.
- Process daily transactions related to income, expenditure, capital projects and financing.
- Governance and ensuring proper internal controls in implementing financial policies from Royal University of Bhutan.
- Ensure compliance with international financial reporting standards for Education Institutions.
- Custodian of procurement process compliance for monetary efficiency.